Must Reads in Media & Technology: Nov. 28
Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Le Monde is Taking on Fake News (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
2. Donald Trump, Editor-in-Chief of the Fake News Movement (Zachary M. Seward / Quartz)
3. The CNN Porn Scare is How Fake News Spreads (Loren Grush / The Verge)
4. No, Russian Agents Are Not Behind Every Piece of Fake News You See (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
5. Telegram Launches Telegraph, a Long-Form Publishing Platform (Ken Yeung / Venture Beat)
6. Years of Planning Pay Off for CNN and Miami Herald’s Coverage of Castro’s Death (Al Tompkins / Poynter)
The post Must Reads in Media & Technology: Nov. 28 appeared first on MediaShift.