#Corsair #GamingMouse – Corsair Unveils the M65 PRO RGB Gaming Mouse with 12,000 dpi Sensor – Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the new M65 PRO RGB gaming mouse. Equipped with an advanced 12,000 dpi optical sensor, revolutionary surface calibration tuning utility and high-precision switches, the M65 PRO RGB builds on the original Corsair M65’s legacy for durability and comfort while adding the latest in mouse sensor and customisation technology.
Corsair’s new M65 PRO RGB is a competition-grade FPS gaming mouse with the technology you need to win, the flexibility to make it your own, and the build quality to last. The high-accuracy 12,000 dpi optical sensor provides pixel-precise tracking and the advanced surface calibration support offers supreme responsiveness for your playing surface. An aircraft-grade aluminum chassis provides low weight and high durability, and with the dedicated sniper button, take advantage of on-the-fly dpi switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands for extreme accuracy.
The M65 PRO RGB’s advanced weight tuning system allows the gamers to adjust the mouse’s center of gravity to match their play style; lighter for fast-deadly precision and heavier for decisive movements. Harness the power of Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) for advanced button configuration, macro programming and three-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting customization. Gain an advantage by customizing your configuration and play your way with the eight strategically placed reprogrammable buttons. High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks and low friction PTFE glide pads ensures reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor: Custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: Light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system: Set the center of gravity to match your play style.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- Optimized sniper button positioning: Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
- Harness the Power of CUE: Don’t just configure your mouse – program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
- Eight strategically placed buttons: Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: Ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel: A rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads: Great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
- MSRP: $59.99 Exc. Tax
- Available from April 2016