Microsoft Cortana — a virtual assistant picking the winner of every NFL game on Bing — cooled off in Week 10, going 7-7 picking the outright winner of each game. The average showing brought its overall record to 81-65 (55%).
This week, there are only three teams favored on the road, and Cortana and Vegas only disagree on one game. Vegas likes the Dolphins in Los Angeles, whereas Cortana gives the Rams a slight advantage.
The most interesting game of the weekend might just be the Cardinals and the Vikings, as both teams are in desperate need of a win. Vegas calls this came a pick-em, but Cortana thinks the Vikings — losers of four straight — will win.
Elsewhere, Cortana likes the Colts to beat the Titans and the Seahawks to beat the Eagles.
As always, Cortana only picks the outright winner of each game. It does not make picks against the spread, though we like to include the point spread (in parentheses, courtesy of Vegas Insider ) for comparison. You can find Cortana’s predictions by searching “NFL schedule” on Bing (picks made prior to the Thursday night game).
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers (-3.5) — Panthers 67% chance to win
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (-3) — Colts 57% chance to win
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Detroit Lions (-6.5) — Lions 75% chance to win
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Kansas City Chiefs (-7.5) — Chiefs 74% chance to win
- Chicago Bears at New York Giants (-7.5) — Giants 69% chance to win
- Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings (PK) — Vikings 57% to win
- Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals (-3) — Bengals 60% chance to win
- Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys (-7) — Cowboys 77% chance to win
- Pittsburgh Steelers (-8) at Cleveland Browns — Steelers 75% chance to win
- Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Rams (+1) — Rams 52% chance to win
- New England Patriots (-13) at San Francisco 49ers — Patriots 83% chance to win
- Green Bay Packers at Washington Redskins (-2.5) — Redskins 64% chance ton win
- Philadelphia Eagles at Seattle Seahawks (-6.5) — Seahawks 73% chance to win
- Houston Texans at Oakland Raiders (-5.5) — Raiders 66% chance to win